Sunday, October 26, 2014

One of those days

So, it's Sunday and based on my workout, you have two "rest days" Saturday and Sunday.  I have noticed that these past couple of days I have felt really down and tired, and sad and lazy.  All week last week, I felt like I was really productive!  I think from now on, when I have my rest days I will still try and do something like run at the bay or walk with the kids somewhere.

I am excited to start again tomorrow, on week 2 of my 8 week program!  I will be posting another picture during week 3 (around November 9th).  Until then, I'm going to continue to stay focused on my weight loss goal, and my other 3 goals as well.  I think since I have my weight loss goal underway, I am going to take this week into focusing on spending more quality time with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment