Sunday, October 19, 2014

Here we go!

10/19/14

I've never done a Blog before, or written a journal.  I just felt like writing something could either A) keep me accountable for my goals, and/or B) Inspire someone like me to do the same thing.

Since this is a published blog, let me tell you a bit about myself.  My name is Jennifer Wilson, but I go by Jen.  I'm 31 years old, and have been married for coming up on 8 years (in March).  I have two amazing children, Charlotte 6 and Jonah 3.  I live in San Diego, CA and have lived here most of my adult life.  I have my Bachelor's degree in business, but I stopped working about 2 years ago to help my husband with his growing business and to take care of my youngest.  My interests are winning prizes, whether on the radio or sweepstakes, horrible television (which I'm trying to change), eating delicious food, and my family.

My question for today was....why am I waiting for Monday to get started on my fitness program?  Well, because!  Because, Jen....you can't do EVERYTHING all at once.  I started my overall goals yesterday and had a fantastic day with the kids.  We went to Mission Bay in the morning, and my daughter (who just ditched the training wheels) rode 3 miles!  I jogged behind her with my son in his stroller.  It felt amazing!  We went to a park, and I played with them for 2 hours!  We spent two hours outside, and I didn't even think about my phone until the last few minutes. I was really proud.

So, I stuck to my new goal of spending (at least) 30 minutes outside playing with the kids.  I also did my sweeps from 7ish-9 last night.  Yes, I did this with some delicious Merlot, but that is my alcohol for the week.

Tomorrow is MONDAY.  I have a new program called Bikini Body Plan and after that, I'm going to do the Lean Muscle Madness (which is on sale at the moment for $15 bucks!!)  The plans are laid out weekly, so I thought it would be best to start on a Monday.  I've started and stopped the Bikini body plan 3 times now....so that's one of the reasons I started this 'blog".  For motivation, and accountability.  I may even take weekly pics and post them!  I've never done anything like this before, so bear with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment